Monday, September 26, 2016

New Madison Creek Stories


Wally here with some more barking great news. Y'all need to keep your eyes on the mark and your ears up for some new story releases coming your way. 

 First off, is the release of Secretly in Love a Madison Creek Novella. This story was first published in April Fools Love novella collection titled as Fool Me Once, Fool Me Twice. 

That author lady, Mrs. Castle has gone through the story, added just a bit, and is now putting it out by itself. Check out the book page on this site for a sample chapter.

I really liked Sweet Sage Dolan and Nikolai Prater's story. Bet you will, too.

Be on the look-out for Secretly In Love to release the first of October.



Here's something else fun. The Madison Creek Bed & Breakfast series has a new badge. Look for it on all full length novels. What do you think? 


Finally, my biggest tail-wagging news!

The next book in the Madison Creek B&B series will be released November 1st.  You can check out more information on the book's page, including the story's playlists and the first couple of chapters where you'll meet Bekka Winters, (Ethan's sister) and his best buddy (after me) Stephen Gaines.  

I had such a grand time while they came to stay at my Haley's Bed and Breakfast Inn. Stephen likes to throw my ball for me and Bekka is always good for an ear scratch or a walk in the woods. She likes to take pictures. I tried to make sure she had plenty of opportunities to take some of me. 

Just being neighborly and all, you know. 



Anyhoo, Raining Fools will release November 1st. Does that get your tail wagging? It does mine. I have several prime scenes in this story. I shoulda been the star of the show, but that author lady, Mrs. Castle told me this was Stephen and Bekka's story. Geeze Louise, even Haley and Ethan got more time than me. 

I have stories. Tales to tell. You know, if it weren't for me, them blasted crows would be camping in our yard all the time. And I'm the one that keeps all the folks active with our walks and throwing balls and helping them dig in the garden. Oh wait, I was supposed to keep that little secret quiet. Haley girl wasn't too thrilled with my help. Something about messing up her rose bush or something. Humans. Whatever.

Oh, I have one more morsel of news for you. This Christmas there'll be another novella collection! With another Madison Creek short story included. But I'll have to tell you more about that later. I have some crows to chase and them blasted fur tails are messing around in my trees. Geeze Louise what's a dog to do? 

Ya'll be good now. I'll be barking again at ya later.

Wally



No comments:

Post a Comment